Early Learning Centres
The Assyrian School’s Early Learning Centers are a great place for a child to start their ‘big’ schooling experience. The Early Learning Centres offer a child-centred, play-based, investigative program.
Our goal is to nurture the joy of discovery as children continue to explore and make sense of the world around them. We want the children to become deep thinkers, active inquirers and lifelong learners.
- experiences that encourage your child to think critically and to collaborate with others from an early age. learning programs that are both enjoyable and fun – promoting a love of lifelong learning
- caring staff to support every child through their transition to Primary School – an extremely important year in their development
- high-quality, meaningful and developmentally appropriate programs that help prepare children for future learning
- a stimulating environment, innovative learning programs, which promote readiness for the more formal years of schooling
- a positive, caring and well-resourced learning environment which enables children to develop, creative problem-solving skills, communicate effectively and to be independent and work cooperatively with others.
Our Early Learning Centres provide services for children from 2 to 5 years.
Click on the EARLY LEARNING CENTRE ENROLMENT FORM to apply at either centre.