Our school Behaviour Management Policy takes into account the Anti Bullying and Discipline Policies
We adhere to a whole school approach to promote positive behaviour. This approach has a strong emphasis on teaching appropriate behaviours and providing systems of support to bring about these positive behaviours. Our school aims to provide a safe and supportive environment in which learning takes place.
Student Discipline practices are based on restorative principles and are respectful of the dignity, rights and fundamental freedom of individual students, and at the same time are focused on the effective running of the school for the benefit of all.
Corporal Punishment by any school or non-school person is not permitted.
We recognise the importance of;
- Fostering the Christian values of justice, love and respect
- Encouraging collaboration between home and school
- Supporting student well-being
- Each child’s stage of development
- Care for self and others
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Awareness and respect for other cultures
- Restorative justice principles